Public Service Announcement

Dear Druids,

I hate to break it to you, but you are not tanks. Blizzard might have said that the guardian spec was for tanking, but they lied. It isn’t your fault that blizz ruined your spec, but you need to know the truth.

It’s best that you know early to save yourself and others much pain and anguish. At low levels, you are completely terrible and it will not get much better at 120, but low levels are the worst.

You take far to much damage with almost zero mitigation requiring a constant renew and flash heal spam along with the use of Holy Word: Serenity and Guardian Spirit use on CD with the occasional Holy Word: Sanctify thrown in for the instant cast. As an aside, the Guardian Spirit wings look ridiculous on bear form.

Speaking of bear form, you may also think, probably because you turn into a giant bear or whatever the spiky thing Zandalari are, that you are so tough you can pull entire dungeons and survive. You will learn otherwise when your health drops faster than BfA subscriptions.

Please stop queuing as tanks. I know that the fast queue times are tempting, but resto is almost as fast and the group won’t hate you.

Sincerely,

Every Healer Ever

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

4 Likes

I will agree that bear tanks are the worst tanks I have seen while leveling my Druid healer, never seen a Brewmaster so IDK if they are worse. With a warrior or pally we seem to handle big pulls perfectly while with a bear it can be a struggle.

1 Like