Public orders are piling up. No one is taking them. Congratulations LOL

I had 14 daily orders available before reset and then after had 4 then this morning when I logged in I only had 2 showing. There were 8 public orders up and I figured I’d do 2 but then after crafting the 1st one the table showed I had no daily work orders left to craft with and now have to wait 15 hours to have more available. It took almost an hour for the rest of the orders I saw when I 1st logged in to be fullfilled so I guess the reduction to 4 a day is good for allowing them to be seen longer but I don’t know what it up with how Blizz is counting the orders I fill as it seems bugged charging me 2 crafts when I only did 1. As for mettle, the weekly where they give you mettle the amount changes based on consortium rep I believe.

Patch Notes anyone

No doubt. While there are always some on my server, they def run hot/cold based on the time of day. That said, any orders I’ve put in are always filled immediately. Hope THAT continues.

wasnt Non documented. Learn to research before spreading misinformation.

It is not documented.

• CRAFTING ORDERS
    • Added “Use Highest Quality Reagent” checkbox to customer.
    • Added option to reject an order by right-clicking on it under Personal orders tab.
    • “Open All” for crafting order mail will now auto-delete the mail after receiving the item.
    • Minimap will now show personal crafting order notifications.
    • There is now a confirmation dialogue when placing a crafting order for an item the player cannot equip.

Do you see it?

Zero right now for engineering too.

Inscription and alchemy are the ones most affected at this point.

Must be realm specific because I don’t see a single public order still. Back to doing personal orders from my alt guild.

Crafting orders are not regional

You really should research things before speaking…

it has been on the PTR since January 12th…

and there was a blue post about it 16 days ago…

And ever since it was on PTR Youtube has been abuzz about it. IT is very much documented.

Read the patch notes:

• CRAFTING ORDERS
    • Added “Use Highest Quality Reagent” checkbox to customer.
    • Added option to reject an order by right-clicking on it under Personal orders tab.
    • “Open All” for crafting order mail will now auto-delete the mail after receiving the item.
    • Minimap will now show personal crafting order notifications.
    • There is now a confirmation dialogue when placing a crafting order for an item the player cannot equip.

Are you able to read the change on the craft order number in the patch notes?
No?

It is undocumented change.

I couldn’t care less that a blue posted on the community council. Fact is: they forgot to document the change on the only place they should’ve: the patch notes.

1 Like

So you just really are incapable reading things aren’t you? The fact of the matter is it has on PTR for over 2 weeks and blues have talked about. IT is not undocumented. It is not their fault that you live under a rock and refuse to do 5 mins of research. Be a better person instead of flinging poop everywhere just because you did not see it.

Are you really incapable of standing corrected when you are wrong?

I said undocumented change. I posted the patch notes. It is not documented there.

You had the trouble to search to find out that a dev ccommented about it in the community council forum which none of us can post or interact so really not a place I want to spend time at all as most of posts are yellows ego’ing with other yellows.

And here are you suggesting others to do what you are not willing to do yourself.

Be a better person and apologize because you were wrong and you are still wrong but you won’t admit it.

So you are willfully ignorant on what is going on with this game. Again be a better person. IT is not anyone’s fault but your own that you did not see this happening. It has literally been on the PTR and available to you for weeks and it has been on Youtube, with Hazel and a bunch of other reports, and it has been talked about by developers and explained why they made the change. You’re ignorant and only have yourself to blame.

Do you understand what the PTR is? it is a place to tell you what is coming to the game for you to test it…

How am I willfully ignorant about the game when I went to the RIGHT PLACE, posted by one of the community managers, containing ALL THE CHANGES for the patch are documented, and I go exactly to the session about the topic and it is not documented there.

How ignorant can you be to the fact that you don’t even know what a undocumented change means? It means it is not documented in the patch notes, for whatever reason.

Now if you are willfully ignorant to think that if you write somewhere else that other than the patch notes is “documented” I guess you’re just alienated or debating about something you can’t even grasp what it is.

Do you understand what PATCH NOTES are?

Absolutely no.

The Karen is strong with this one. Sometimes in life you have to do a little bit more work to function in the world.

I guess that is how you exit the discussion when you’re incapable to admit you’re wrong.

No I am not exiting. I am amused at the level of temper tantrum you throwing. And it is all because you cant be bothered to keep up to date with the game and whine about it when it comes.

Of course you’re not exiting. A willfully ignorant and stubborn creature like you is incapable of learning something new and be thankful.

I’m really cool actually, remember you’re the one who said “be a better person” I guess you hear that a lot in your life and just throwing it ou.t

Just because I said it is an undocumented change because it is not documented in the patch notes, which so far you couldn’t even read and say out loud “it is not documented in the patch notes” because it appears that saying so would be the same as admitting you’re wrong and again, the day you admit you’re wrong in your life will be the day that I’ll be bothered by the likes of you.

You know what you should try?

Ok Boromir…