PTR Patch Notes - WoW Classic Version 1.13.5

So what about the bots? :face_vomiting:

Diamond Flask, and “Batched” CL+ retroactive shock crits.

Eh, they really should reverse the changes made circa Patch 1.7 and let Spell Damage and Healing affect ‘on use’/‘on hit’ attributes…just tweak the coefficients so they aren’t insane.

cries in Spelladin longing for Lifesteal to not suck

1 Like

Any additional word on the bug that sometimes makes Lokholar unable to be summoned?

Nothing about classic wow is or ever was hard. Claiming 4 bag slots “ruins the core experience of the game” is quite a stretch. Yeah it’s nice to have, but hardly game changing.

1 Like

It leads to LFR though, most definitely.

1 Like

Of course how silly of me. It also clearly means we will get mythic+ Deadmines.

2 Likes

Actually gonna remove my auth now, so this unneeded change doesn’t ruin my immersion.

I think that’s a good idea. While you’re at it I think you should get rid of your widescreen monitor too. You need to play on a 15" CRT, for immersion of course. Anything faster than 56k connection also ruins immersion.

1 Like

I wish they improved queue times.

It takes 1.5-2 hours just to get into one AV match…

This does not include epic items before the patch.

Each item gets a unique ID. Any ID’s before the patch will not have the chance to get Abyss Crystals.

Authenticator Bag Slots
Since before WoW Classic was first launched, we’ve been very concerned with replicating the original experience while eliminating as many ways that accounts could be compromised as possible. We can’t eliminate them all, and unfortunately, many WoW Classic players have not yet taken steps to protect their account with an authenticator. That leads to difficulty for players when their account is compromised, and they need to contact Blizzard Customer Service to resolve the issue.

In this patch, we’re activating an additional 4 bag slots for any player who has an authenticator attached to their WoW Classic account. In order to help preserve the new-player experience for players who are new to Classic, this won’t be advertised in-game until you’ve reached level 20. Any player with an authenticator already attached to their WoW account will see the additional 4 slots on their backpack when they log into version 1.13.5, and any player who doesn’t will see an in-game “+” on their bag to remind them to secure their account for this reward.

We recognize this is a notable change from original WoW. Account security is very important to us, and we want the reward for securing your account to apply to WoW Classic, as it has applied to World of Warcraft for many years.

Please don’t do this.

2 Likes

So when do we get our WoW Tokens? Because that’s the next logical step to indirectly discourage bots.

1 Like

Please no bag chances.

1 Like

I agree, make it 8 slots instead of 4

1 Like

Why not though? If you don’t want to use it, don’t enable it. Problem solved. Some of you are downright silly with the stuff you complain about.

2 Likes

PepeLaugh .

You’ve done well Blizzard! I commend you on your endeavors. Every fix noted is a great effort at making the game balanced and fair! Good job!

1 Like

So when can we expect phase 5 release?

the horde aren’t cheating by queueing together and gaining an unfair advantage against pugs…we’re just better