PTR datamining continues!

Are you horde?

Yeah, copied a Horde character.

Just talk to a dead pirate monkey at the entrance of the Horde ship with the war table it can tp you there

1 Like

Awesome ty :blush:

1 Like

Has there been any sign of Gral at all? Last time we saw him he said he was going to deal with Azshara.

The Ankoan and Gilgoblins use some abilities related to him.

I swear, if they personally include the Troll’s overgrown guppy, but not Tyrande Whisperwind… I’m not going to be able to handle it.

I guess that he will appear in the N’zoth raid latter and corrupted like any good wild gold/loa.

1 Like

I doubt it. There’s been like 2 corrupted loa, compared to 99.9% of the Night Elven pantheon of Wild Gods. Gral’s major concern should have been his Troll followers turning on him, and eating him. But the Naga fixed that problem for him.

1 Like

Don’t believe so, I’m really surprised Gral hasn’t appeared at all.

the ankoan are blessed by gral
https://i.gyazo.com/493904ba1205115d904bd76898a5f459.png

1 Like

Them becoming an Alliance allied race would be awkward for the Zandalari if that comes true…

well they arent a playble race yet, but the ankoan have allied themselves with the alliance.

Which is fine, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re against the Horde/Zandalari. If they became an Allied race it would imply that.

some say it might be a bug, time will tell. i thought the ankoan were suppose to be team neptulon but if this isnt a error that would be odd

Yeah, I think it could be a bug because the farseer is said to serve neptulon but his abilities are related to Gronk and seem to be copy pasted from the gilbins.

Would it? Not all the loa are staunch supporters of Zandalar who would throw their lot in with them and the Horde just because of a new alliance. Like Gral and Kimbul for example, they seem pretty neutral in the scheme of things.

Gral and Kimbul both seem pretty tied to the Zandalari. Kimbul has a ton of shrines all over Zuldazar and showed up to help protect Dazar’alor when Zul’s plan was at its peak. Gral on the other hand had his own temple with Zandalari followers and a ship named after him in the Golden Fleet. His ties aren’t quite as strong as Kimbul’s are but they still exist.

Well Gral was outright willing to work with Alliance invaders to rout the naga so I don’t think he considers Zandalar to be an ally worth excluding all others for. I mostly based my comments on Kimbul on him accepting a band of displaced Tortollans as his followers. Being worshipped doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to only ally yourself with one faction. Hell, I’d even argue Bwonsamdi cares more about souls and deals than he does about Zandalar and the Horde.

They do, but Kimbul for example is one of the 6 main Loa who have a High Priest in Zandalari society who is advising Talanji. The others being Krag’wa, Akunda, Gonk, Pa’ku, and Bwonsamdi. I’m not saying they’ll champion the Zandalari no matter what happens, but I’m saying them being tied to a possible direct enemy of them would be quite odd.