PST Alliance Guilds

I have random times I jump on but consistently, I play most nights from 8 pm PST +/- to 11 pm PST +/-. I am enjoying myself and started Horde due to a friend that already went back to EQ. Don’t ask.

So I left my 23 druid and jumped to Alliance and tried a couple new classes of which one stuck. Are there any true PST guilds that are fun, want to eventually raid (never did in WoW) and some BGs and WPvP eventually? I am a Rogue and in my mid to upper 20’s as of this post.

Not much action on this site but thought I would look. I was asked to join a guild and finally did but I am usually the only one on after 9 pm PST. No rush. Looking for mutual fit.

Gaiscioch is always welcoming new players. PST is our Primetime and we typically have 50+ people online at that time of the day. Do a /who Gaiscioch next time your on and see how many are online. We’re a fun and friendly bunch and while we are new to World of Warcraft we have been surfing the MMORPG world for 18 years. Some of the games we’ve played in the past are DAOC, WAR, RIFT, GW2, and ESO. WoW is our latest endeavor. We figured it was time to visit the king of MMORPGs. In any case feel free to reach out to me or to Varder who is on frequently. You can learn more on the web at gsch.info

Foghladha

2 Likes

Thank you. I will do that.