Delve Spoiler Inside. Read At Your Own Risk

Was doing a t6 (non-bountiful) and got a nifty little message letting me know Zekvir has breached the Delve. Followed by his hulking self showing up and starting a fight. If you beat him down and get him to retreat, you get a little goody drop =)

I got a rank 3/4 Relicblood of Zekvir for Brann.

20 Likes

:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

Nice touch, it’s probably going to give me a bit of a jump scare.

3 Likes

Yeah, the whole seasonal Delve mechanic is quite fun in how it’s laid out, from the

Spoilersecret 13th seasonal Delve
to all the little mechanics and interactions we have along the way with it.

3 Likes

lucky i was doing tier 4 and 5 fought the mobs was empowering him and he did not show up lol

1 Like

that 13th delve is supposed to be like the mage tower

Yeah, I hear it’s going to be a challenge.

Ahh. I’ll probably never complete it then.

1 Like

Haha, it’s not too bad xD

Hits like a truck though. Not sure if he scales with the difficulty, even so at t6. Woo, he’s gunna be super fun to fight at t11.

Not too bad lol - he spawned first pull of a T5 delve- scared the crap outta me - then beat it outta me - hit me for 5.3 million (out of 3.85 lol)

2 Likes

Oh, it’s the Butcher for NMD’s from D4.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Diablo 4 the first time you hear FRESH MEAT in a dungeon

2 Likes

had him pop up and kill me wasting a revive so have fun killing those trying to summon him

He gonna get ya

(F;…;)F

1 Like

I like him already.

2 Likes

That’s what Delves need…

The Butcher!

“Fresh meat!”

1 Like

This is exactly what it reminded me of lol xD

1 Like

He spawned on me, destroyed me, gave me an achievement, and left me loot! He definitely gave me D4 Butcher vibes.

I was doing a T7 non-bountiful on a fury warrior with about ilvl 460ish. I didn’t notice the message until he was in my face. I got him down to probably 90% until he one shot me with a fast AOE. It said he burrowed away. After running back to that spot, there was a “horn” or “claw” to loot. It dropped a 493 champ shield with a special on chance effect, a 3/4 Zekvir themed Brann relic, and 35 of the delve coins.

Overall, great guy! 10/10, would die to him again.

7 Likes

Lmfao This is great

Idk the mage tower allows you to use skill to over come things. Some delvs you cannot avoid some boss damage and you will just get wiped

Sinkhole and Tak-Rethan need the breathing loss reduced and the last boss of sinkhole needs either nerf from damage or a icd on his bolt.