PSA: Westfall is not Texas

Silithus is Australia

3 Likes

Clearly Westfall is actually Indiana. Soon all of the farms will therefore have basketball hoops on them, and soon some gruff failed college coach will get a chance at redemption by coaching a high school team of plucky but troubled youths to the championship.

ā€¦Listen, I donā€™t know what random Westfall RPer made you decide to have a weird nitpick but itā€™s a weird nitpick.

3 Likes

Bloody peasant!

Ahem, I meanā€¦ Heā€™s gotten that mandate multiple times now! The people of Lakeshire love the Magistrate.

After all, how could you not?

He even dived into the lake to rescue a young girlā€™s necklace one time. Truly spectacular.

So the next time youā€™re thinking any of the other regions are going to do better, just remember, Solomon got it done in Redridge.

And heā€™ll continue to get it done!

Paid for by Solomon for Magistrate.

Iā€™d say like northern Texas like Midolothian/Odessa. Not neccessarily like Dallas. You know?

For those that think Westfall is Texas, I would bet they never been to Texas. Texas is a massive state that goes everything from pine forsts, to swamp, to coasts, to plains, to deserts.

Westfall is the western plains states like Kansas and Nebraska.

1 Like

Incorrect. Thereā€™s no where near enough bugs in Silithus for it to be Australian. :smirk:

And where are the drop bears?

1 Like

Plus the Nelf leader of Cenarion Hold led it through Classic all the way until Legion. If this was Australia theyā€™d have 7 PMs in that time.

So basically Kansas and Oklahoma together but doesnā€™t have a large flatland. Makes much sense than reality.

Westfall is very much based around Kansas! Iā€™m shocked people didnā€™t know that. Texas is quite the jump lol

Westfall is way too hilly to be Indiana.

And too golden brown to be Ohio.

Alright, I have a new theory.

Westfall is the Dakotas. Both of them together.

Idk, Iā€™ve always felt that Westfall has a more ā€œWild Westā€ vibe to it. A gang of thieves hiding their identity with bandanas, open plains, tornadoes, farmland.

But I mean, like anything in WoW, it pulls from a few different sources, because it also has a coast where you can see medieval walls and castles and a coast with pirate themes and a lighthouse. I think thatā€™s kind of what makes it cool. But I imagine if you had to recreate a Billy the Kid type character in Azeroth, heā€™d be from Westfall.

1 Like

Great thread! All these replies have made me appreciate my humble beginnings in Ohio. We have the lake up north and the river and hills down south. We invented stump jumping long before the mountain biking blitz of the mid to late 90ā€™s.