PSA To Horde in AV

Do it in a PuG if you really like battlegrounds. Otherwise you might as well just be raiding, where you’re expected to check gear and stack groups.

We were at least 75% for those 4 years…

nope more fun this way with all the delicious horde tears

I bet you tear it up at 3rd grade chess events, too.

1 Like

Yes when horde play a zerg meta alliance do fine and horde still get decent honor when they lose.

only with the moms :wink:

I don’t remember anything like that. Typically it was a combination if offense and defense. I’ve been in several AVs during Classic. They played out pretty much how I remember. Even the losses gave fat honor.

this is a really good point. if they didnt want alliance forming premades then they shouldnt have played this dumb clash spearhead meta. nobody likes it and horde cant win it if alliance even have a few organized groups.

if we went back to drek or kek meta things would be fine on both sides.

horde tried to meta-game and got slapped

How was that even a burn?

I’m clearly parsing high because youre all triggered.

3 Likes

Whos triggered, now?

1 Like

Because you have a ton of posts that are flagged for spam in this thread. Hence why he said you’re parsing grey. You’re actually in second place for grey text too btw, right behind Oscar the grouch.

Is there anything else you need me to explain for you?

1 Like

Oh, you heard it hear folks. Even though blizzard specifically mentioned they won’t be doing it because it feels wrong in AV, Cauchy knows better. You see, he alone figured out there is gear you can buy with AV marks- Blizzard didn’t know that when they said they weren’t doing it for AV!

I mean it’s either that or cauchy is uh… clearly and totally wrong, but trying to act smug like usual.

I mean, it’s gotta be the first one, right? Blizzard just didn’t know there was gear from AV?

1 Like

thats a big L for Cauchy :joy_cat:

I dunno man. They made the chronoboon, experimented with FvF with further tests coming, capped instances during Classic…

Would you really be surprised if they did add AV to the list? I’d be surprised if they didn’t.

And I’m sure the token is coming any day now, too.

And the expanded in game shop!

And dual spec!

1 Like

I meant marks…

But thanks for pointing it out. I fixed that.

Sorry I couldn’t hear you I was deep inside the horde cave farming salt.

What was that?

2 Likes

One year while I was taking some college courses I joined the chess team. (My gang name was “Ol’ Fool’s Mate” for some reason.)

We used to regularly go to the state prison for practice matches.

Truthfully, I’d much rather do that than play third graders.

1 Like

From your lips to God’s ears.

1 Like

Everyone else reads this- FvF won’t be in AV.

Cauchy reads this- FvF AV is coming any day now, don’t act like you’re surprised.

Why didn’t you just admit you were wrong earlier? They outright said they had no plans for it, and you’re like " Nuh-uh, they’re totally gonna do it, because of course they will".

I mean, it could happen, but this is the same logic behind every fearmonger on this forum. Most of those are BS.

3 Likes