yes, it was 100% voluntary.
Eye fatigue is no joke. You blink less when looking at computer screens, and your eyes dry out faster as well.
Any good brownie is a rare one. Otherwise they are just dried-out husks of chocolate, fat, sugar, and disappointment.
Why you gotta do this to me?
I boil them for safety
We dont have a dislike button, so I’m giving you a fel-corrupted heart instead. May it bring you much misery.
I want one
That’s for back problems also you dont want to abuse that med. Your liver will hate you.
Wow that’s horrible thank you.
Hydrocodone beats Aspirin
Chocolate Boiled Cookies Recipe
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups rolled oats, uncooked
- In a medium-size heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat, combine the cocoa, sugar, milk, and butter.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, then stir and boil for 1 to 2 minutes. Make sure the mixture is at a rolling boil before beginning to count the cooking time.
- Remove from the heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and oats.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lines with waxed paper or silicone mat. We like to use a small ice cream scoop or cookie scoop when making drop cookies - it speeds up the process and gives the cookies a uniform appearance.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, until firm.
To make larger flatter Boiled No Bake Cookies, drop by tablespoons and then flatten slightly with the back of the spoon or your fingers.
Excedrin is a gift from the heavens.
You can take that to the bank from a life long migraine sufferer.
This thread is a perfect Friday afternoon time killer and I appreciate all of your contributions. Also, excited for people to come here because they see it’s got a blue post and then get upset when they realize it’s just for fun.
Naproxen doesn’t tend to cause hepatic issues. It’s extremely rare to cause that, much less than other OTC pain medicine like acetaminophen.
It’s great for any kind of musculoskeletal pain or inflammation. As with all medication you should follow proper dosing guidelines.
“Side effects may include: Dry mouth, Nausea, Water retention, Painful rectal itch, Hallucinations, Psychosis, Coma, Death, and Halitosis. Magic is not for everyone, consult your doctor before use.”
Demonic magic may cause loss of soul, consult your arcane practitioner for proper usage.
I was like , but then I was like, even Blues just wanna meme sometimes and I couldnt even be mad cause I was just memeing in the first place. So I just laughed.
1000 of unemployed comedians in CALIFORNIA and this guy is trying to be funny…
Well, technically, the graphics power of your computer having to show the candles/lighting adds a small load to your graphics card, which then uses more power, so technically the candle does use actual electricity, just a tiny little bit :).
Those are good (especially if you add shredded coconut as well), but they’re more like candy than cookies.
Also, I prefer Naproxen to aspirin. For one thing, Anaprox/Aleve/etc.'s effect lasts longer, so you end up taking less over the course of a day.