looks at list of threads

Apparently it cant. LOL

2 Likes

People are not going to listen or post there. :confused:

2 Likes

4 Likes

insert meme of mom yelling, ā€œDONā€™T MAKE ME TURN THIS CAR AROUND!ā€

3 Likes

Are the kids walking on your grass Swnd?

1 Like

Oh right!

insert ā€œGET OFF MY LAWN!ā€ meme here

:grin:

1 Like

As far as I know, that forum has been up with the release of Plunder. Surprised it took yā€™all this long to notice it :stuck_out_tongue:

I only go between CS and this one with a stop off at Bug Reports when needed. Theyā€™re bookmarked, so I donā€™t even look at the list. LOL

Fair enough, ive just accidentally clicked it a time or two today (fat fingers, mobile phone links)

1 Like

The only reason I found out it existed is because I finally got a reply notificationā€” 5 hours laterā€” and realized I was suddenly in a different forum. lol

The Plunderstorm forum was already there 2 days ago, Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s been there since Plunderstorm launched because why wouldnā€™t it be? I think itā€™s there for people who want to talk about Plunderstorm. No need for tin foil on this one.

Letā€™s be honest, most of the negative ā€œfeedbackā€ amounts to ā€œI donā€™t like pvpā€ rather than actual feedback about the mode.

1 Like

It was advertised as a DF patch (10.2.6) - i.e., it also belongs in General as well <3

General is for all aspects of WoW, of which Plunderstorm apparently is.

2 Likes

Yeah, hopefully theyā€™ll get more decent feedback too.

Thatā€™s great news. I want to read and discuss more about Warthin here!

Blunderstorm was released as a WoW patch. This is the content we got for our WoW subscription, we can talk about it in General.

2 Likes

You seem to be under the impression that Iā€™m demanding something of others?

I just thought it was nice that it exists to keep things organized.

1 Like