Proximity voice chat/open world voice chat

When I first heard proximity chat or whatever it was in ESO. It was a child screaming and ranting about something.

It was awful. Had no idea how to turn it off, I was new. Ended up hating ESO all around anyway.

It’s bad to want to interact with people? Ookay…

Yeah I mean, some guy runs past and throws a bunch of slurs at you, how would you report him? What proof would you have? How would Blizz know what he said?

I think it’d be kinda cool if your voice was all garbled and gibberish if you tried to talk cross faction though, lol.

proximity voice chat sounds like one of the seven circles of hell.

no thanks.

2 Likes

It’s almost like you can interact with people by typing to them…

Here’s something you can do: Walk to up a random person, and invite them to a Discord to talk with you. I bet you’ll be shocked by their response. I know I won’t be.

I can see this ending terribly knowing how the community acts and reacts lol someone will say something spicy and the ensuing backlash will be brilliant from the carebears.

Sure, I’d love to hear some 19 year old suburban teen blasting mumble rap and using the N word every 8 seconds.

People don’t even use the built in group VIOP…

i whod love to see thim add it to the game to add more emugun to the world and it wood be esy for vetrens of the game to explan fites to noobeys in radum dugin crolls

i also love resurrecting year old threads

1 Like