Prowl Rake Macro Continued

Hi there. I read a thread from 2020 where someone was having issues with some GCD and issues with using this one and I am still having the same issues where “sometimes” i guess it will simply muck with that and put you in stealth then out and of course put prowl on CD which is not really something that can be happening.

Not sure if it’s lag but has anyone heard of a fix or update on this or should I try to create a new bind for rake alone. IT’s sad because up until this expansion I didn’t have this issue so not sure.

@elvebane I know you were helping someone with this before so I dunno perhaps it’s just something that’s broken but I figured I would try again.

/cast [noform:2] !Cat Form
/cast [nocombat] !Prowl; [stealth] Rake
/cast [form:2,harm] rake

It appears to be a race condition issue. So what I believe is happening when you’re not in cat form or in combat and hit the macro is you transform into cat form, at the same time the prowl command executes and goes “they were human when they did this, run the cat transform function” but because you’re in cat form before that portion executes it kicks you out of cat instead of into it.

Try this. It’s not perfect but it works.

#showtooltip
/cast [noform:2] Cat Form; [nocombat,nostealth] Prowl; Rake

I personally split the forms and their utility macros:

Actually need to update those macos with my SL versions.

1 Like

Thanks EB the one you wrote seems OK just requires an extra button press? I don’t know but it’s better than popping out of form and wasting a prowl :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Yeah

10char