<ProVoked Prophets> Recruiting for strong pvp players

<ProVoked Prophets> Semi-Hardcore PvP with some PvE. WPvP nights currently.

Who we are: We originated as a small group in 2006 on Durotan. World pvp was established on our server by us destroying cities, beckoning Horde out of Orgrimmar, and creating battles at Tarren Mill. Our name quickly spread to be the ones to beat and alliance players sought to join our ranks. We didn’t and still don’t accept just anyone that wants to join. Your knowledge, skill, and teamwork will be evaluated and watched. Once the honor system came out we farmed and produced the first 7 Grand Marshals on our server going over 200-0 in WSG. From 2008-2016 we rerolled on several different servers for pvp and pve. WoW classic was returning and some now some veteran players are back to put the hammer to horde. Will you join us to see if you’re a good fit?

What we do: World pvp currently until phase 2 comes out. Dedicated nights weekly to get everyone together. We have some members that may be interested in the GM grind again. We look to put our name on horde’s list to watch out for. With no current pvp gear we are doing some pve to supplement this need.

Who we seek: Talented players who know how to play their class and can work well with others. Basic knowledge of other classes and countering attacks. Those who are willing and able to learn as we go on, are helpful towards others and play a few nights a week or more.

If you seek to play with a talented group of guys and gals whisper “Scrat”, “Martok” or “Aweri” on alliance Earthfury. We also have a discord.

Come hold the line with us!

4 Likes

Spent a large portion of last night doing quests and cleaning up horde in STV.

Still looking for a few classes healers. Warlock, Ret Pally high demand.

I would just like to add to this saying we also do intend to raid. Ideally we will be clearing content weekly to obtain BiS items for pvp. If pvp is your thing, great, let us know, if your into pve? Awesome! We need you too.

Our core group is solid, and we have been picking up selective pieces along the way. Mostly people with PvP backgrounds, a few with pve backgrounds and now we are eyeballing those last few spots we need to round out a 40 man roster with a few flex pieces for back ups.

If you are looking to jump into MC soon or mix it up with some wpvp whisper the officers mentioned before Scrat, Aweri, Martok, or you can reach out to me if its late at night. Im the lone westcoast player in an east coast guild lol.

Thanks all and Welcome to Earthfury!

That’s a pretty impressive record and I hope to get to know you guys better even though I prefer to focus on more of a PvE guild at the moment.

Its not an empty boast either. We had a very impressive run.

If you are ever in a pinch me know! Im always game to mix it up, even if the odds arent in my favor.