Protoform Sentience Crowns not dropping

I have been farming thousands of mobs that are confirmed to have this item drop for the last week. Other party members in a farm group have gotten the drops, meanwhile I have yet to loot one from any of the mobs killed.
I’m resorting to thinking this is something bugged, either on my end or game-wise. I know there are a ton of people that have had them drop like crazy, but I cannot seem to get one to drop.
If it was for a day or even 2 or 3 days I wouldn’t consider it too bad, but this is over a week’s worth of farming mobs with zero drops.
plz halp
:sob:

1 Like

I have had the same experience as you. After getting one crown to drop and craft the Ineffable Skitterer I have not had another crown drop. There seems to be a bug that prevents further crowns from dropping after you craft a mount that requires one.

2 Likes

i am having same problem third crown wont drop

Same problem. Third crow wont drop

Here we are, sept. apparently the bug still exists. I have not seen one drop since I crafted the ineffable skitterer over a month ago. farming blooming foundry and dominated. These mounts should crap gold for you if this is just a drop rate issue.

1 Like

It’s October now, I have been scouring the internet on where to farm this crown and have yet to receive it with the jiro’s and at the blooming foundry. What is going on, am I missing something? I’ve unlocked the schematic, done all the quests, all I need is this stupid drop.

1 Like

I’m almost certain that there is some flag that has to be set on a character or account before they drop. I have no idea what it would be though.
Once my first crown dropped I got 2 more in 15 minutes or so, but the first one felt near impossible to get.
I wish you luck friend!