Protection Paladin spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

3 Likes

Why not just let people pick any of the 3 tier sets ?

19 Likes

Season 1 set is super good
6% vers is 6% extra dmg and 3% dr for you and for an ally

Would be huge for prot paladin support fantasy and power

15 Likes

you know how little that is? when s2 and season 3 tier does way more damage and defensive than season 1 tier set. not to mention season 1 tier will just force you to help the most greediest dps.

7 Likes

I do like the season 3 set as well, not interested in season 2’s primarily raid benefits.

1 Like

Y’all need to start voting for Season 1’s set RIGHT NOW. 5% vers for u and ur buddy plus some bonus parry? That’s better than some little DoT.

5 Likes

Season 2 we did less healing than bracer and cloak leech enchant. If you’re voting for anything but season one you are high right now and need to sober up.

9 Likes

you are grossly exaggerating the strength of season 1. vote season 2 or 3 those two tier sets are leagues better. please dont vote because some strimer told y ou to.

keep in mind that the 6% verse in a complete range and aug meta means that this 6%will go straight to the augvoker. which means the value is non existent. make the right choice

3 Likes

Or they don’t tune anything so its another havoc season and you’re providing a noticeable DPS increase to the best DPS in the game.

I don’t really care about raid damage so S2 set interests me far less than what is the potential you could get out of S1 set in dungeons.

S3 set is hot garbage, screw consecration and everything about it. Change out mastery to AS gives us an absorb (the talent) instead please!

1 Like

Season 2 is garbage folks. Damage and healing was little more than an embellishment. Season 3 is awkward. Season 1 is hands down superior.

8 Likes

Please do not vote S1.

Also give S3 SL tier.

you are being blinded to the fact that the meta is rapidly shifting away from havoc to double caster and auggie…

1 Like

because then they have to spend their development resources balancing 3 sets for EACH spec and balance the separate classes as well , rather that 1set

Man, i’m loving the gameplay around S3’s tier. Though I didn’t play the game during S1 - was away from S2 SLands until mid S2 for DF. 10% dr on a CD comparable to Ardent, with a lot of extra damage feels good to play around. the % verse won’t scale as well with all the extra secondary stats we have - compared to lower absolute numbers we had in S1 - so the straight % damage increase and % damage reduction from S3 feels more compelling.

Though, perhaps they would tweak the numbers and increase the verse value?

5 Likes

The argument in favor of S2 is really weird. If you only play m+ in a double caster augvoker comp, just have one of your ranged stay closer. It isn’t rocket science.

Most groups aren’t running 3 casters, and the game should never be balanced around the assumption that that will happen anyway. If you feel it’s required because you’re running +35 keys or whatever, then… I guess that sucks for you, but the game shouldn’t be balanced around the 0.0001%. I figure you’ll manage somehow anyway.

The S2 bonuses felt weak, and the S3 one feels nice defensively but is tied to Consecration, which feels horrible given how many fights this season force movement.

As such, I prefer S1.

4 Likes

How is anyone coting for S2. It was hot garbage

9 Likes

S2 bonus is one of the weakest I’ve seen in the history of the game. Pure trolls voting it.

12 Likes

s1 and s2 are equal in value just in different things. dont spread misinfo cause your choice is losing

Whoever picked season 2 for prot pally is just trying to sabotage prot in season 4.

6 Likes

Season 1 if buffed will just be giga broken, it is the goat of these options for tanking. Season 3 is the most damage, but also the most annoying to play.

1 Like