Protection Paladin LF Guild for 8.2 and beyond

Looking for a raiding guild that is in need of a full time tank. Interested in returning to mythic raid progression and getting back to achieving cutting edge each tier. Having said that however i do not expect nor would i consider a guild that is currently cutting edge as i do not want to be carried… However that would be the top goal i am looking for in a potential guild. Also, interested in returning to mythic+ runs and arenas/rbgs.

Currently play alliance but would consider horde. Primarily looking for raid days that would fall between Friday-Monday preferably starting at 9pm est or later.

I will review all spams and replies but you can also contact me through my battletag.

Zeedrick#1286

Hey Zeedrick,

I sent you a bnet friend request. My btag is Cethin#11676 We are looking for a tank going into 8.2.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! Laskaland#1404 is my bnet.

taking it to the top