Protection Paladin 8/10M LF Raiding Guild

8/10M Protection Paladin LF raiding guild to finish out the tier and push CE in 9.1

My guild disbanded 40 pulls into SLG, so looking for a new place to call home.

Ideally, looking for a raid times after 630 pm PST. Also willing to transfer to alliance. Can hop into discord for interview as well.

Discord: Maxlmao#9064

bumpperino

bumpitty bump

bumppperoooo

Bump.

Also willing to re-roll class for next tier if necessary.

I bump bump bump!

again, bump bump bump

here we bump bump

Hello there Maxlmao, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

I want to bump bump bump

I Bump bump bump bump

Check…

Hey Max!

Not sure if you have found a home yet or not, but one of our tanks wants to roll to a DPS, so I am exploring tank options! Here is our spam (we are at pillar 3-4 consistently on sludge so should die soon)

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 7/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Resto Shaman
Warlock
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruitment officer:
Discord: wobble#5613
Bnet: vicarious#11914

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Hey, my guild is a bit behind you progression wise this tier( we’re 6/10m just starting council), but I think we could be a good fit. Check out our post. Contact info in the post, but you can hit me up on discord at Igy#6557 if you want to char more.