Prot warrior love

I heard some “quality of life changes” are being put in and would love it if thunderclap could stay as a defensive spell. I have leveled like 3-4 prot warriors through classic and kept 1 into tbc, so it doesnt really both me to much if its not in. The talents wont have to be changed or anything like that just the spell being able to be used in defensive stance.

Thoughts?

1 Like

What’s a prot warrior? Is that a meme spec?

2 Likes

It’s a spec that your RP dwarf MT uses to fulfill the class fantasy at the expense of his fury prot OT who had to find any way he can not to pull threat

what does this mean?

A fury warrior isn’t going to pull threat from Prot w/o world buffs and w/o a huge gear difference. And it’s as simple for the fury warrior to switch to Berserker stance to avoid going over, you increase DPS and decrease threat generation by 20%.

absolutely not
making thunderclap usable in prot form is one of the worst changes tbc did

If they hosted with the crusade patch, you’d get this change, along with plenty more. I need to keep linking this everywhere because it basically solves about 99% of the problems with classic.

Not if you expect him to die at any moment

they aren’t hosting with the crusade patch so stop spamming this nonsense in every thread thanks

1 Like

incredible, i have never seen someone be wrong on everything they post. but i mean u prove my point i made on the other threads time and time again so its a win win no matter what

5 Likes

Yeah I can’t count on my hands how many times a fury prot warrior got crushed to death because the healer was day dreaming for 2 seconds

I mean, there are solid prot talents, but they are the last talents taken. Unless you care about tanking verdan, 15 points is ideal. 10 defense, another 15% stun resist for pvp and extra threat.

Yeah, you miss that extra shield block… but pvp. /shrug