Prot Warrior Looking For Raid Team

Hi im currently ilvl 425, im looking for a raid team that raids any 2 days between tuesday and friday after 10pm eastern, i like shooting for aotc and im willing to do mythic progression but I dont really care about anything past aotc. I prefer laid back mature environments.

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

I am currently still looking for a new raid team, i am not opposed to switching servers as well

Hey Perdurable! I know your title says prot, but I figured I’d throw our name out there in case dps is an option for you :slight_smile: Everything else seemed like such a match with our group, we are unfortunately full on tanks but welcome them as offspecs just in case.

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 8/8H and only dabble in mythic at the end of a tier to kill time. We don’t go hard at it though, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together. We provide our raiders with gems, flasks, pots, feasts and enchants!

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-12am EST. We are looking to possibly add another 2 hours next tier (most likely Thurs), just to have 6 hours a week to progress at a decent pace.

Current needs: primarily dps, but open to another healer or two (that’s willing to dps during farm) for when we enter some mythic fun and for next tier progression. We are lacking the following: rogue, warrior, boomkin, shammy dps, dk dps, and a hunter.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790, Muzei#1983, Lailyne#1446 or discord: Lailyne#5781) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

Still looking for a raid team!