Prot warrior LFG for DF

Hi, im currently looking for a new guild to go into Dragonflight with.

Im mainly looking for a mythic raiding guild with good progression focus but knows this is a game and not a job.

I have many tiers of mythic experience and a handful CE tiers. I have gotten to the last boss of every tier on mythic at the very least on raids i have not gotten CE on. Sepulcher i have taken some casual step back in order to deal with some burn out and real life stuff that needed my attention.

My availability:
I am only looking for night raiding during weekdays or anytime during weekends. Im available pretty much everyday.

I main prot warrior but i do have many alts that i can play if needed to fulfil a niche tanking role during specific encounters.

If interested please drop your info below and i will reach out to you

Icecrown [H] - Recruiting for DF! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) , check us out

Are you planning to raid mythic?

after we clear heroic we plan to dabble in it but wont gauarantee ce

Still looking

Nice weekend

< Semi Retired > is a newly formed M+/AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to push ourselves one step further and progress into Mythic raiding for Dragonflight.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC and head into Mythic, regardless of experience

RAID SCHEDULE:
Tuesday 9-12pm EST
Wednesday 9-12pm EST
Sunday 9-12pm EST

We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make all raid times and be online at least 10 minutes prior to raid.

ROLES NEEDED:

Tanks: Closed

Healers: Low

Melee DPS: OPEN (Pref Rogue)

Range DPS: OPEN (Full on hunters, Pref mage)

Healers**:** Willing to look at worthy applicants

CONTACT US:

If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on:

Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Flappiebird (Officer) - BNet: Zedak#11501 - Discord: Flappiebird#4667
SheepOCE (Officer) - Bnet: SheepOCE#1419 - Discord: sheepOCE#6381

Hi, our info in post below. Please reach out if interested. thanks !

Have any logs, Name of character and Server?