Prot Warrior LF Raiding Team

Hello I am a prot warrior in need of a solid raiding guild, been playing wow for a very long time for years so I am very familiar with its ins and outs. I enjoy mythics and would like to push content again and I am trying to get into a team to finish up dragon flight and push the war within. A Tue/Wed night would be ideal but I am two hours behind realm so other days could work depending on the time as I work nights so I would have a hard cut off but that can be talked about I will drop my Bnet so we can chat further.

Scarecrow#1600

Hi Kamila, My GM has made it very clear to me that we need a tank for our raid team. A dps/tank subbed for us last week, and we managed to get Amir. N 7/9, and we also don’t have a Raid Leader which we need, also. “Insanity Raiding” is a large Casual Progressive (18+) guild that has been in existence since 2010 (Not CE oriented, but we will run some light Mythics if time allows after AOTC). We raid T/W 7:45-10pm EST. We are a guild that follows the traits from Vanilla and never benches any of our players at all. We also have a number of members that are in the age 50+ range, so our older members feel very comfortable here. Besides raiding, the guild does practically everything else: M+ (both low & KSM-GM has KSM and loves running keys when she comes online. She also drags everyone into them, including me reluctantly), some PVP (BGs), TWs, old content runs (mounts, pets, transmogs), etc. Our guildies like doing things together, and are also helpful when needed. If we sound like the perfect home for you, IM or mail me if you have questions or need more info., OR if you just desire an invite please go through guild-finder and apply directly to “Insanity Raiding” (under Raid, not Social tab). I use WIM and it doesn’t always pick up unusual spellings in names for inviting. Hope to have you join our family!