Prot pally question

Hello everyone so I’m thinking of making a prot pally haven’t played one in a few years was wondering if they are still pretty good with tanking and survivability?

Thanx :blush:

1 Like

they are in the mid, u’ll do fine.

1 Like

Thank you so very much

Probably one of the better tanks.

Current S-Tier tank, also very fun to play.

I love the range of “they are mid” to S-tier.

In all honesty they are very good regardless of how you want to rank them. I have just about every tanking class (minus monk) and I know for sure that my pally has faired better in certain fights than my DH, who would have died in for sure. The cool downs and utility are great. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Yeah they are really fun and good right now too, they haven’t been this strong since legion survivability wise. I feel like a brick wall that doesn’t take damage from anything but debuff stacks and dots and stuff like that.

Ye I say teh tnak balance is pretty good rn, I play 4 of them and they all feel somewhat equal to me. If you are good at any of them you can succeed. Sure Paladin and Blood Dk and brew take more practice but their still great.

Prot is great if you take advantage of the support skills. You can heal, cleanse, remove snares from team members, grant immunity to a single target, and reduce damage taken by a single target.

And the spec does respectable damage.