Prot pally going to relegated to the inert status in WOTLK, NOT again?!

I left after WOTLK, because Pallies were squished into uselessness. No matter how much time I spent or the gear I had, most groups would only take ‘HERO’ class DK’s into ICC because of the iced floors negated dodge and DK’s had very high parry!I don’t know why Blizz. keeps making the same mistakes. I DID NOT like playing Arthas turning into a genocidal maniac in WC3!!! I hated playing the game after that, but they made us play a dark villain if we wanted to finish the game! They did the same in OG WOTLK, making the only hero class’ be a DK that goes on a murder spree to become a death knight, and that coincides with the decline in paid player accounts. Don’t you see, most of us ‘don’t’ want to play DK’s!!! We love our favorite classes!! That’s just who we are, please don’t force this class transition on us, or I will just stop playing again!! Please let other classes tank and have equality with DK’s, or just keep the BCC servers separate from WOTLK servers so we can still enjoy some semblance of fun and feel a sense of accomplishment and character growth that doesn’t incentivize us into walking away from the game again. I used to give advice to Blizz. all the time on prot pallies, and when the advice was applied to the game, player growth increased. When Prot. pallies were nerfed and or outdated beyond playable, the player base declined with in the same time period and ‘bubble hearthed’ out of the game. I’m pretty sure Blizz. will not ‘let’ allies succeed because they revere homicidal maniac ‘HERO’ classes(DK’s and Rogues), however, Blizz. should be made aware of one reason why they lost most of their players before and will lose them again !!!

Are you kidding? Paladins were the BOMB in Wrath for all 3 specs.

BC is when they started making Warriors cry, especially tanking Hyjal.

2 Likes

Yeah, I tanked in Wrath, raids and heroics, with no issues. Didn’t have a difficult time finding pugs either.

Prot paladins are also doing great this expansion in M+. I can’t really speak for raids this expansion because I only M+ now.

Yeah i dont know what your smoking bro, but sharing is caring.

what are you freaking out about, paladins are S tier bring into every single raid, same with prot idk what your going on about.

My face during all of OP’s post: :confused: