Prot paladin didn't need nerf ?!

Everyone i talked with said prot was as good as ret paladin right now. Prot was doing fine and not that great, it still has alot of bugs that need focus before balancing the spec and i dont understand why blizzard would decide to first increase the dmg taken of the spec, then reduce its healing and after that reduce its defensives when the spec is already not doing that well and needed its bugs to be fixed beforehand. Can someone at blizzard tell me what is up with those nerfs ? nobody asked for the and prot has never been doing more healing and a dh, ret, feral druid, or a warlock for that matter, nerfing its healing back down is the candle on the cake, buffed by 40% then nerfed back by 30% like huh the 40% buff made it playable, not broken.

7 Likes

Get rekt’d, dweeb.

49 Likes

lmao go play world of tanks and cope :rofl::rofl::rofl:

16 Likes

ohh boyy :popcorn:

1 Like

Saw Degeneratebri hit a 300k WOG a few days ago. Prot needed a little tuning. Lol

3 Likes

No it’s fine because Mortalx was the only one making it work and Prot was really just another healer and another DPS and a tank and that’s fine because he’s gigabrained enough to make pressing 0 mana, 0 cast time 300k wogs work.

You wouldn’t get it.

10 Likes

Based as ever grandpa

8 Likes

very very very

very more very more cry cry.

thanks blizz, good job!

6 Likes

That’s on the average side. Biggest wog I’ve thrown out so far was almost 600k. It needed the nerf.

2 Likes

i cannot wait for you and every other prot to be hardstuck 300 rating below me so i never have to queue into you again

6 Likes

dude can you just stop

Very good for the game. Mortalx just making it work, his R1 opinion matters.

3 Likes

Mmmmmm the sweet taste of prot paladin cope wow this is a rush. I’d like to thank blizzard for the sweet nerfs and mortalx and bri for being cringe tank players along with everyone else for ignoring affliction being trash design while being okay but still coping about them! <3 Thank you!

5 Likes

Based takes are all I got when it comes to equalizing delusional tank filth. It’s up to us to purify Azeroth.

3 Likes

Prot paladins used to say ‘‘just kill the prot’’

so now i tell u ‘‘just kill the nerf’’ bro

1 Like

Just you then I can’t beat prot/war/x I’m dead before they’re out of queen charges

3 Likes

One day, you’ll slum it with me in threes and come to love Vanguards. I will protect you against cleaves and you’ll will protect me against pasty incel wizards.

It’s a dire day for dks my friend I don’t think I can protect you from a world pvper

4 Likes

The sun will rise on dks again, amigo.

lmfao

3 Likes