Prot Paladin Covenants

I got to lvl 50, and out into SL content. In looking over the Covenants, I wanted to know other people’s thoughts on:

1. Night Fae - Blessing of Summer. Im intrigued by it as it’s akin to Priest Infusion to buff someone else. Per Bloodmallet, NF rank in 2nd place for Covenants. Is the buff fun to use or a draw back as a tank to do your job?

2. Ashen Hollow looks similar Shaman’s Chain Harvest in that you damage opponents and heal friends. Per Bloodmallet, is the go to for M+ for DPS.

3. Kyrian looks like another Capt. American type shield attack. Although, 1 of 3 effects per target it. Personally, I feel burnt out on Kyrian from other alts I’ve played.

4. Necro Lords seem to be the underdog. Their ability can benefit others if you heal them. Though, without researching into it, seems like it’s more geared towards PvP for healing yourself. I like the idea of Flesh Craft, but on a tank, wouldn’t last long.

What are the thoughts out there for Covenants and M+?

If you want to M+, it is pretty much Kyrian. If you raid and sometimes M+ you can get away with Venthyr.

Kyrian with the Unity leggo is pretty awesome to blast a large group of mobs. Necro is also nice for the Flesh shield