Prot or Fury Warrior LF Raids - willing to reroll to fury and horde

Class/Spec: Protection Warrior - willing to reroll Fury
Faction: ** Alliance but will reroll
Cleared: Last played in BFD, went M5/12 BFD, 7/8m Uldir - 4/12 H Nya - tons of prior mythic and heroic raiding dating back to heroic ICC 25
Btag: Jendoren#1158, discord Xeno#0550
Availability: Mon-Thurs after 5 EST, preferably between 7 and 11 est

Experienced raider LF guild to call home. I am trying to gear up and grind out my essences but pugs in m+ have proven to be… questionable. My current guild doesn’t run the lower level m+ with me and it’s very quiet. I want a group that I enjoy playing and progressing with

Hey bud we could use a solid warrior dps check us out we always runing keys pvp and we raid 1 day a week what’s better then that

Hey Xeno, We’re forming a roster for now and into shadowlands and have a few players in the same position as you. Raid times should work for you! Hit me up if you have any questions btag: jmon13#1882

Hey man we’re currently completing M+ and some super casual raiding. 730-10 wed/thurs if interested add my btag buttercup#1858

Hey there, im with a newly forming guild but we currently raid heroic and do m+ as often as we can outside of raids. For our raiding core we are looking for one healer and at least two ranged dps and would be open to getting another tank (one of our tanks has shown interest in swapping to dps) give us a look. Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521
Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Still exploring options and open to others