Proposed Fix for Server Issues

It’s becoming abundantly clear that the server issue is negatively affecting the game. Players do not want balanced servers. They also don’t want to wait more than a few minutes in order to find a dungeon group, or to fill a PUG. The following solution is the only real fix:

• Connect all PvP and PvE realms (by time zone/region) into one “mega-realm”
  • Connect all RP and RPPvP servers (by time zone/region)
  • Enable layering and allow shared mob/resource tagging
  • Enable Warmode
  • Allow cross-realm dungeons and raids (Keep the old fashioned TBC group finder)
  • Merge all auction houses into one auction house
  • Cap the number of auction postings per account to help stymie bots and to prevent auction house manipulations

I hate to say it, but this guy was right:

1 Like

Right about what?

Encouraging cubical crawls?

1 Like

Are you always the first to reply to posts?

Yes.

Did GS build a cubical at your place so you can do cubical crawls at home?

You think my wife wouldn’t enforce consent by beating me to death?

I mean, I told you the story about the monkey.

1 Like

I agree with you. I just started playing again after a long break on Faerlina, I decided to play a warrior fresh from level 1, and to my surprise, I noticed Alliance has completely vanished, cities are empty, zones are empty, or either overpopulated with Horde which means nonstop ganking, the AH is dead, this is just plain frustrating. 98% of Alliance decided to jump over to Benediction just because the grand majority of Horde had transferred to Faerlina from Benediction…Instead of staying and keeping the server alive and well-balanced in ratio, Alliance decides to abandon ship simply because they can’t handle Horde, did they forget this is a PvP server? Blizzard please fix the server imbalances. We want perfectly balanced server ratios, not a ridiculously one-sided faction dominant server… if not then I see no point in playing.