Proposed DH Tier Set Appearance

Is it just me, or do others think the proposed appearance of the DH Tier set looks rather void of effort and unappealing? I feel like other classes potentially got the jackpot aesthetically, and we end up with half a$$ Maiev wanna be set. I may be jumping the gun as I’m sure nothing is final yet, but from all the data I’ve seen so far, its painting a picture already.

2 Likes

It looks like a pointy version of our very first tier set

I think the sets across the board look bad. I dug all the sanctum/unchained stuff. This looks weak. I’m just a filthy casual though so what do I know.

Yea, I agree. Not really liking the DH set.

2 Likes

Same.
Of all the gear I saw the only thing I like is the Monks belt. So hard to find a well designed belt that doesnt look like a WWF title belt.

It looks ehh. Im hoping the color variations may change it but who knows if there are even variations given how you’ll be able to obtain tier sets from M+ and pvp. Curious how they’ll handle different ilvl difficulties.

Personally, my gripe with it has more to do with the fact that I think all of the tier sets look far too similar to each other. Most of them I feel like I could look at and not know that it belonged to the class it was made for.