Proof of Tinker Class / Dragon Isles for 10.0

This pet will be available for wow’s Anni event in a few weeks.
It’s a mech dragon pet with time abilities.

Seems like an odd combo, right?

But what if it’s to tease that 10.0 will take place in the dragon isles with nozzy turning into murozond and Tinkers as the next class since perhaps they assist wrathion and MOTHER by combining her titan tech and tinker tech to locate the isles???

3 Likes

Ill deal with there being tinkers as long as gnomes are excluded

1 Like

Or, and stay with me on this one, they just want your money.

1 Like

That is an anniversary pet from the anniversary vendor, not a store pet.

And goblins

And mechagnomes in case that wasn’t covered with “gnomes”

1 Like

It’d be interesting if they used the anniversary to give a clue instead of the usual shop content.

That said, I’m not gonna get my hopes up for anything until it’s clear the wheels are moving again.

I like that idea. Using wow’s anniversary event to reveal or tease future expansions.

2 Likes

FYI, this pet shares the same model/skin as the Steamscale Incinerator which came out in late 2020, and was included in the dragon pack. If you check out their lore, its very interesting;

Timeless Mechanical Dragonling:

Dragons come in all types of temporal classification – timeless, time-lost, and even infinite.

Steamscale Incinerator:

Blockquote A mad Gnome inventor had a dream to ride a dragon, so he created this metal monstrosity. He powered it with a trapped demon in order to create “an authentic dragon soul,” and did not survive its activation.

Very interesting stuff. I think you might be right op.

1 Like

Tinker class is going to be gnome, goblin, dark iron dwarf, and vulpira only. No tall races

1 Like