Proof for fixing changes to the talent Reckoning

All I care about, is that getting crit in quick succession is resetting my swing to 0, but not even giving me an attack (extra or normal). My autos are being cancelled out, and if you get crit fast enough you stand there doing nothing.

Also, you can’t turn off your attacks when stunned, unless you spam the escape key, or make a separate key to turn it off. It wasn’t always like this, but it was changed for some dumb reason back in vanilla.

Back when I played reckoning in vanilla, mounting, and loss of control for your character did drop charges (not just the add on counter), but it wasn’t always like that.

4 Likes

Why does the blizzard forums need my grammar to be correct what the heck! FIX RECKONING

6 Likes

Ah yes, my good Paladin friends, the most autistic of WoW connoisseurs when it comes to min/maxing and theorycrafting - as a Warlock I appreciate it, thoroughly, and say autistic with the greatest intent of affection that I can grant it.

1 Like

The “reference client” is their excuse to change the game in any way they see fit. Eventually they’ll be backed into a corner, shown to be liars and that the “reference client” could never be relied upon, then they’ll just openly do whatever they want anyway.

5 Likes

Theloras last week: ardently defending recoking exploits and using the 1.12 reference client as trust and justification for it to stay the same.

Theloras this week: ardently claiming the reference client is wrong.

You can’t make this stuff up. It’s clear you just want any advantage you can get for your class, and you don’t care how it truly was according to the 1.12 client.

Working as intended.

/end thread.

wow tools said Runeblade had 1:1 or 100% scaling - they said wow tools was wrong - this has now opened up a pandora’s box for Blizzard for anything to be challenged

come patch 5 and AQ, wait and see just how many Neretzek’s Life Drain proc should scale at 100% of spell damage even though wow tools says it shouldn’t - with this as the prime evidence and especially since all current itemized Life Drain weapons/items have 100% scaling currently on Classic

+571 Life Drain from Neretzek
Published on Aug 13, 2006

this will happen AGAIN in phase 6 when Naxx comes out and Corrupted Ashbringer becomes available along with its Life Drain proc…

git gud

also this

3 Likes

Exodia asked me to post this video clip as well:

3m07s (3 minutes and 7 seconds) auto attack not removing reckoning is again proved in the same video
3 Likes

Excellent work, now the question is will they admit they were wrong and fix this in a timely fashion or just ignore us.

4 Likes

nice, I hope they see this.

2 Likes

Bump.

Fix Reckoning.

5 Likes

You should see his old posts, we spent over a year telling him reckoning would be this way, but nope.

Very happy with them fixing reckoning to how it was suppose to be.

2 Likes

What concerns me is the blue post mentioned bugs but there was nothing said about it behaving differently inside BGs n such. Which leads me to believe it wasn’t tested or they are just unaware of it.

1 Like

Seems quite ridiculous that the paladin having the state that it had in classic, gets additionally boned by bad blizzard implementation.
The last set of breaks coming in AV/WSG are unacceptable.

Blizzard needs to fix this ASAP!

4 Likes

The worst part is it worked fine aside from people cheesing with a start/stop macro and somehow while fixing that we get royally screwed for the entire first week of BGs. This is assuming it’s fixed tuesday during restart which i strongly doubt since the other thread was locked n deleted when proof was presented to prove the blue poster wrong. So i expect to get screwed badly after tuesday reset then get to be weak for another week of bgs.

4 Likes

But their defence was the start/stop bug also existed in vanilla.

I don’t care either way. This change shouldn’t of occured a day after BGs launch. This effectively ruined BGs for anyone playing paladin and potentially costed people 100g as well.

2 Likes

Pretty much this. Seems like the classic devs are just throwing around spaghetti code and breaking things left and right with their other "bug"fixes.

1 Like

Notice there isn’t a patch being rushed out in the middle of BG week to disable shamans double casting during elemental mastery courtesy of spell batching but neutering paladins for an the entire first week is fine.

1 Like

lolwut…

all of you trolls said gaining charges via sit + spell batching wasn’t possible

this past week’s “fixes” do nothing to remove that nor will their secondary repair fix next week either

3 Likes

no I said spell batching was in Vanilla - you guys said it wasn’t lol

2 Likes