[Promotion Ending] WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Big Battle Bear

Man, the datedness of it so ugh.

I’ll ride the real bear mount - the one from Darkshore.

Blackpaw.

what is prime gaming? is it amazon prime??

Yes, that is right.

can they offer a hulu mount too?

Everyone begging for spectral tiger will never ride it because everyone will then have it, you literally only think it’s cool and want it because it was extremely expensive and rare to get it and is effectively removed from the game now. I’m so sick of seeing stuff like this being given away for free. Imagine actually grinding gold years ago for months to afford these mounts and now everyone is running around on them LMAO. If you want to give away something on prime gaming how about; A month of game time, or a shop mount/pet, or a free race change/name change.

1 Like

A nice surprise. Got it!

Dunno about the spectral tiger. I think the trading post kitty makes up for it. But tyraels should have never been mafe available. Since they did that, they might as well release the rest of the wanted mounts.

People felt the same way about pathfinder - and now is flying handed out for free.
People felt the same way about leveling, only to be reduced back to 60.

It’s just a game.

Hi all, I claimed it, but it is not located in my mount section. I do have Prime and Twitch linked to my account though.

It can take a bit of time for it too show up in your mount panel…just keep checking.

we have different amazon accounts, and different battle nets, it still says “claimed in this household already”

Pathfinder achievements are in dead content zones from old expansions, and scaling levels is all relative because you didn’t lose progression. The game needed those things for consistency and QoL for new players. Giving out mounts that people invested 100s of dollars in or millions of gold for free is NOT the same thing.

It is, basically. I lost something where I put effort, sweat and money (a sub) in and everyone get it handed over for free now. But I haven’t seen many people complain about their lost prestige, because likely all of us can agree that the system was a failure.

Please let us have this in classic! It won’t break the game and gives classic players something cool too!!!

Why…you asked for Classic you got it…there was no Amazon Prime Gaming back in Vanilla…or TBC or Lich King…Amazon Prime gaming came out in 2016…

Why aren’t we bringing other ultra rare mounts back too? I’d like the mount from trial of the crusader so I can feel special.

they need to bring the monkey mount back

Which one is this? :dracthyr_a1:

Only even remotely “monkey-looking” mount I can imagine are the Yeti from WoD?

Also…
Ugh, necro thread.

Please consider this in the future. We have multiple WoW accounts in our household because that makes sense, and one Prime account in the household because there’s no reason to have more than one Prime account; normally digital purchases and rewards are shared but this one’s limited to one per household? We’re always going to end up having problems claiming Prime rewards that aren’t shared to linked accounts and there’s no (approved/official) reasonable way to get around this.

There were no paid level boosts back then either, yet we have them in wrath classic lol.
Let us just cater to lazy players, who are probably arguably just as lazy, if not more lazy at work to.

Just because you work doesn’t mean you actually earned the money either lol. Especially in this day in age.

Either way, people have chosen, on average, that they don’t want to work for levels or raiding or really anything else at this rate. And blizzard makes bank off of these people.

While I think it is annoying to, I personally like to actually quest and do in game work for the things I earned, there is no escape to this bullcorn. I mean, if they decide to give promotions in classic, I wouldn’t be surprised. Allowing boosts in classic in the first place opens all those cans up.