[Promotion Ending] WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Big Battle Bear

LOL where do you think I got mine from but the AH during WoD…and it has been listed on the AH since the new gold cap too…not very often though cause there are not many left out there.

I know someone that had a extra rooster and he sold his when we got the new gold cap of 10 million and he got 7 million for it then.

1 Like

I mean in recent and relevant history.

you link your personal twitch to your personal blizzard account, im at work and i claimed this. i know its mine because i used my private account, why are you logging in to your brothers account on twitch to claim prizes through your brothers blizzard account?

only person who would have this issue is someone who doesnt log in to there own accounts, thats your problem, not blizzards.

The fact you used your brothers twitch account that is “linked” to his battle.net account means you can now log into your twitch that is linked to your bliz account and claim it again. then you both will have it.

Don’t be shy, drop the Rooster or the Tiger next.

6 Likes

(https://www.reddit.com/r/activision/comments/zbdvab/cant_unlink_amazon_prime_gaming_and_activision/)

There’s a link in the comments to a Call of Duty site that’s saying it works for unlinking amazon accounts.

I assume you can make a new amazon account, pay for a month for the bear for this account, then unlink both accounts, then link up the proper accounts and cancel the new amazon account you no longer need.

Though an easier solution - if you aren’t attached to your amazon account - simply make a new amazon account, cancel the old one and start a new one.

Can we please claim it for multiple accounts? My wife is on my Prime membership, she was able to claim the mount and now I can’t. Seems like kind of an arbitrary restriction when previously we were able to claim the other Prime gifts on each of our accounts.

1 Like

You can make a trial account for 30 days and claim it …then just quit the trial account…

I can’t claim it because my brother claimed it, we have totally separate everything, but it’s one per household apparently, don’t understand why.

This is amazing!! I really wanted this thing back in Cata.

The link is broken for me :S When I click claim rewards it just brings me to " cant reach this page " screen

that sounds like a lot of software and networking engineer work for something that is boiled down to an easily avoidable mistake. Sucks, and I’m sorry that happened to ya, but yeah… I wouldn’t hold my breath. Maybe twitch support can hook you up?

Do we have to have a Twitch account for this?

1 Like

Could you guys offer a second choice? I already have a lot of the Twitch items and this Amazon offer. Same with some of the tradepost items. Would be nice to benefit from these offers for players who have already invested money for items previously.

Or come up with some new original items.

I was shocked that it didn’t ask for anything it just plopped an account in and I didn’t even know which one until after it was done. I got lucky this time. Was so worried that I would get it on my EU side.

As weird as this is to say… I would come back and play for a rooster mount… It’s perfectly ridiculous and compliments my personality so much I could have fun with it

And I would be the 1st person to say if the mount is all it takes. You probably aren’t that interested in the game

1 Like

Rejoice. The chances are good for this with the upcoming 12-month plan.

What is the point in linking these accounts other than data tracking on their end?

1 Like

You can go get a gmail email account and make a trial Amazon account and get it if I read it right…as long as the account is in your name…I don’t how they can stop two people in same house from having two separate amazon accounts.

Claimed!!!
Make sure to activate the flag “never miss a drop”

You know they will, since this is clearly the “paid” track of the battle pass they had to scrap after the OW2 fiasco.

Now they shifted the paid track of the trading post onto some sort of amazon prime subscription deal to obfuscate it enough so people don’t notice.

The “free” track will remain as the trading post.