Project Reroll - Thrall HORDE Dad Bodz May 3rd, 3pm PST

Hello there.
With the War Within coming later this year I would like to get some folks into Warcraft that may have never played or have played very little. Or are just retuning to the game because they want to see some content on a more casual pace. I will not be a ram rod and am willing to help people learn as we go. I have a group of roughly 5 at the moment that are all very new players or players from Vanilla years back.

I am an older guy with a family and a lot going on outside of gaming. But I do make time for gaming as it’s my hobby and I have a very supportive wife that understands this is my escape.

We will be rolling HORDE on the THRALL Server. Raid times when we get there will be Sunday from 5PM PST running 2-3 hours depending on people’s availability. But Sunday evening is the day we have chosen.

Mythic Plus will be on the list of things to do once we are leveled to help gear up and prepare to raid.

I do have a few rules to keep in mind. My thoughts are this is a game. We don’t need to deal with Politics / religion / or sexual preferences. Play the game enjoy the company. I am a Boomer and do act like it. It’s not a safe space and I don’t really care about your feelings.

The reroll start date will be May 3rd at 3PM PST. You can level to 20 currently but no more. The reason 20 has been chosen is because of the Death Knight and Demon Hunter campaigns.

The guild has been created on Thrall (Dad Bodz). But I do have a discord server up and running.
discord.gg/8ahdthbBJS
Btag: Taaser#1461
Discord: taser_

During the day I’m available via Discord and in the evenings, I can be reached on Bnet as well.

2 Likes

Ignore the character it was posted with as it’s a classic character.

Keep them coming in. Got a good small group started not even a day after the initial post was made. As we get closer we should see a bigger influx but now is the time to get in and pick the class spec you want to play.

Joined and got a hearty welcome, and saw voice chat was very active. Come give it a go and pick a class you want.

good evening! keep them coming getting a few a day coming in. tomorow is 2 weeks away!

Come join the fun.

What a recruitment pitch!

Thank you. It seems to be working. lol

Great group of ppl here so far. Have had a lot of fun. They all seem very helpful aswell!

Still got people coming in! Recruitment will pick up as we get closer to Friday as well! We are pumped to get this off the ground and get playing.