<Project Mayhem> LFM premade BG's

paladins don’t have an interrupt, dingus

just 8 seconds of pushback on a 3 second cast time spell… jeez its like you dont play the game

2 Likes

Cringefest.

8 seconds of pushback from the 1 melee attack I’ll get in? just get run off of the server due to your blatant hate speech quietly

What are you talking about, stupid?

2 Likes

We had a great 1v1 event with a couple players from your guild last night :smile:

Its a shame everyone’s still out here arguing.

Don’t leave us in suspense, what was said that was so hateful?

2 Likes

Extremely disappointed if this is the same Helladin from bleeding hollow.

1 Like

Obligatory ZUG ZUG

2 Likes

I’m interested. Been trying hard to find a pvp guild. I’ve played almost every class to 2k+. Been 2396 (lmao) rbg, 2500 arena on a couple classes, mostly in 2s. I’m fairly new to mage though. I’m an epic gamer.

3 Likes

Almost makes me want to resub

I fought Heltor for ages in Wrath and even did RBGs with him for a few games in MoP. He is unironically the best person to play with if you want to get R14.

3 Likes

Lol man you can’t call anyone out if you’re going to yell “ww2 german term” on top of a lowbie you just one shotted.

4 Likes

Only if they are in martial law. They still have karnndog in their guild who had the same “cosplay” on that horrigan had.

https://imgur.com/QDbMnhX

Who’s they? Confused on your holier than thou outlook really. You’ve bashed Heltor and enclave when you do the same thing lol.

7 Likes

I mean you know you can whisper me at any time when its time for war baby.

1 Like

No one vibes like Heltor.

What a Idiot

Omg I can reply on the forums…

<= Synly - Playing Smasha (war) and Penumbra (priest) in classic. Our guild is always up For PVP