<Project Mayhem> LFM premade BG's

Hey guys, Heltor here, x10 hero of the horde. Me and my MULTI HERO/GLAD friends are looking for a few more like-minded individuals to fill our ranks in premade BG’s! - especially looking for healers and experienced dps!

11 Likes

Can’t wait to coordinate some 40v40 AV premades with you guys!

1 Like

Like minded individuals, meaning edgy racists?

6 Likes

It seems more like he hates political correctness and is trying to push the overton window.

Jump off the band wagon vato, no racists around here. Maybe some trolling, and a little slap & tickle, but no “racism”.

4 Likes

Yup all Grob AV…“Mollywhopped”

1 Like

Sorry, what did heltor call shadowlands in his twitter again?

3 Likes

You can’t trick me, it’s No-N November!

3 Likes

Yeah yeah real cool story wrist, nobody cares though

PM core has Hero of the Horde achievements from virtually every expansion and probably more experience in rated BG’s than anyone else on Grob. Anyone interested in premade BG grinds should hit us up!

3 Likes

But… Rated bgs never took any skill, so that recruitment point is null.

1 Like

It requires social skills, something YOU don’t have!

2 Likes

This guild will easily have the best premade BG group horde side.

4 Likes

That’s rude. I have enough social skills.

1 Like

Project Mayhem are really good pvpers. They also like to use Power Word: Slur. I stopped using Power Word: Slur because I’m not 15 years old anymore. If only Project Mayhem were older. But then they would probably be worse at PvP.

8 Likes

Just an FYI, before the rest of the fake news shows up, PM doesn’t actually care what you look like

9 Likes

Can confirm, am missing half my jaw and they’ve been nothing but nice to me :heart:

1 Like

Yes Vicki is extremely deformed, she’s a horrible eye-sore for the entire guild

2 Likes

queue it up!

I can’t tell if this wristless guy wants an invite or not. Sounds like the kinda dude who has Healers Have to Die installed on retail lmao

3 Likes

nice burn ,