Project Chimps

Looking for a guild that makes you wana quit the game , as the gm is a azz hole then join Project Chimps by the way.

also MOO u suck at tanking u cant even hold aggro just sad bro get a real tank to do your job

I give you my sunday to do ptr testing and you all are soo mad about everything god you all are going to drop dead of a heart attack its a game learn to have fun! Yes you can have fun and not be a dick and still get stuff killed ( I know thats hard for you all to understand how ever )

But gg u lost a good player over you being a prick kozi or how ever you speel your name mybe weast will switch targets now and not just sit on a boss 24/7

O ya on top of that a good bit of them use a thing called HyperELK and have even asked others to get it after you been in the guild for some time. I refused to get it and use it as its just cheating and whats the point in playing the game, after I refused they started to look for replacements for me I was told from one of the higher ups that I talked to alot.