Progenitor Essentia and Widowbloom completely glitched!

Progenitor Essentia and Widowbloom are completely glitched.

I can no longer make pots nor legendaries.

PLEASE fix this! PLEASE!

Widowbloom has been glitched (price stuck at 14g49s) for at least 3 days now and I can not buy anything more expensive those 2 items, and there is something weird going on with Progenitor Essentias now too.

2 Likes

Noticed this as well with this particular item. There is a lot listed currently for 1s on the Auction House, But when you go to try and purchase the item itself it will give you the error “Internal Auction House Error” and then a large green circle will pop-up that doesn’t go away until you close the Auction House itself.

The green circle is the same one you’ll see at the top of your screen if the game client is downloading data while you are playing. Really hoping this issue is resolved soon!

Seems to be fixed as of right now, at least for Widowbloom. I was just able to buy a single, then a stack of 100. Both times I got a message saying my buy was automatically updated to the cheapest available price.

I just got into the game and it is completely glitched for me.
It says “internal database error” when I try to purchase any.

1 Like

I still can not buy either items.
The only way for me to buy Widowblooms is if someone has posted them at 14g49s. but I can not buy anything that is higher price than that. :frowning:

leave it to blizzard to completely fubar something that didnt even need to be changed

3 Likes

Known issue affecting pretty much all commodoties at this point.

Don’t really think we need 800 different threads about it at this point…

It has been glitched like this for me since Thursdayish. I’m excited to find out what happens when my realm runs out of legendries, holding a few back just in case we get a very exiting price spike.

Progenitor Essentia auctions are bugged at 1 silver, it’s not possible to list it any lower and it’s not possible to buy any as the Internal Auction Error will come up if you try to buy one of the 1 silver auctions. I haven’t noticed other commodities in this state but this is preventing any legendary crafting without farming.

3 Likes

Just found that out now yes

Quick Jewel Cluster is also bugged.

Still bugged for me. Both of them.