Problems with Multiple Accounts

I have two separate accounts under one Battle.net account.

With the previous version (BfA’s mobile app), when I would click Log Out, it would take me to the account selection screen and from there I would swap to the other account.

Now, when I click Log Out, it takes me to Login or Account Selection, but regardless of what I choose, it logs me out.

Then when I try to log back in, it usually stalls on about 1/5th the way through the loading screen’s progress bar.

Please set it back to Log Out allows you to choose log out or choose a different account if you have multiple accounts as well as allow you to load the other account(s).

The work around I found is to logout from the menu which takes me to Log In or Account Selection. From there, I choose Login, but because the Log Out options from the menu is what causes me problems, it gives me the option to choose a character or Log Out. When I choose THAT Log Out, it takes me to my account selection.

I believe the issue is that when you are looking at a character and choose Change Characters, instead of Log Out like it has when you first open the app and see your list of alts, it gives you the Cancel choice.

If Blizzard were to get rid of the Cancel button after clicking Change Characters to return to the main character select screen, and put back Log Out, the functionality that the BfA version had for multiple accounts would return with very little effort.

1 Like

After a couple of app updates, this is still an issue. The “Change Account” option should be re-added to the hamburger menu, under Change Character. It should not require re-entering credentials, though, as it is under the same Bnet login already.