Problems with Corsair Scimitar Mouse

Hello, I don’t know where to ask this, and I’ve been searching all over the internet, most help is outdated. I have a new Corsair Scimitar mouse with the latest version of ICUE. I have no idea how to remap the mouse buttons, I am trying, but it’s not working. Wow also does not recognize any of the buttons in the keybinds. :frowning:

Anyone have a Corsair mouse and have used the latest version of ICUE? (All the video tutorials I’ve found are for an older version which is different).

Thank you

1 Like

This isn’t accurate?

first of all you didnt read the persons message obviously they know what a corsair mouse is
if you dont have anything useful to add stop wasting peoples time i am also having this issue if i figure it out i will reply again

1 Like

I did read their message. They clearly said:

So I provided a link to the instructions on how to remap the buttons and asked if they were accurate. But sure, go full bad take instead of adding anything constructive to a 2 month old thread.

no you would be incorrect because it depends on the version of system said person is using i just bought an older laptop that is having the same issue and was looking into how to fix it and come to find out if you dont know what you are talking about you wouldnt know that there is a legacy download option that you have to hunt for a bit for older systems
age of thread doesnt matter