I’m hoping you can help me with a strange reputation issue on my character
A long time ago, I completed a faction change, and recently, while working on some old achievements and collecting things I missed over the years, I noticed that some of my reputations appear to be Exalted, but the corresponding faction vendors still won’t interact with me.
The main issue I’m having is with the Argent Tournament vendors, particularly Rillie Spindlenut, the Gnomeregan Quartermaster. Despite having the appropriate reputation, she won’t talk to my character or allow me to access her items.
I’m experiencing the same issue with the Exodar vendor as well.
This has unfortunately blocked part of my Azeroth’s Top Twenty Tunes achievement, because I still need to obtain the Gnomeregan Roll. I checked WoWhead and found that other players with similar faction-change/reputation issues have been advised to contact Blizzard Support for assistance.
I understand this is an old piece of content, but I’d really appreciate it if you could take a look at my character’s reputation/faction history and see if something became misaligned during the faction change.
I also want to add that I have the Fight, Kill, Salute! Achievement but my toy is missing Alliance Flag of Victory I assume the Horde one too, I read this on WoWhead “You can contact a GM to get the opposing faction’s toy if you completed the “Fight, Kill, Salute” achievement prior to BFA. It was changed in BFA to reward both factions flags upon completion of the achievement.”
I would love to finally finish this little collection journey after all these years! ![]()
![]()
Thank you so much for taking the time to investigate, and for helping me get Kugelblitz back on the road to completing this achievement. ![]()
Thank you, and may your adventures in Azeroth be legendary! ![]()