Probably time to roll back the class changes, Rets and ferals way too high on expected DPS

We literally got ditched harder than a boiling cup of water at the start of Ulduar.

Hence the buff.

Really trying hard to understand why you want to nerf your teammates.

2 Likes

Those try hard ā€œOptimized groupsā€ does not account for the whole of wow and its community. Rets were great then and their great now, deal with it :l

1 Like

Evidence literally speaks against it. You donā€™t need to be a top guild to log and rets dropped hard during early Ulduar.

Hence, yanno, the buff.

Yeah sure, Rets are the best. Donā€™t hate on my bubble bros.

1 Like

Rets got a buff to make them more relevant in those optimized groups and are keeping the buff. Deal with it.

Did I say anything about the buffs or even mentioned getting rid of it? Rets are great, now stop minging about being oppressed. Also post more memes.

1 Like

40 years old crying baby.
Go and play your stupid feral and ret.

Mind your heart, crying baby.
looks like you get so many enemies.

Donā€™t mind if I do!

The only reply Iā€™ve agreed with so far

Reduce our tg penalty by 3 percent and Iā€™ll call it even :call_me_hand:

Well well well

Look who thinks they got ditched :joy:

We literally did during early Ulduar.

Thereā€™s empirical evidence showing as much.

The light man is bad
His DPS low, now sad
Needs smourne to be chad

1 Like

You should try looking at the spec in sims before sharing your opinion.

So, you have admitted that feral and ret is too OP because of these stupid wrath classic changes.

I think feral may be slightly too strong due to the unintentional buffs they received.

Ret received a well thought out buff that makes them great, but not OP. This is evident in togc logs and ICC prog logs.

I donā€™t care how things look after the last real boss in the game dies, because it doesnā€™t matter.

No, most of ppl care.
Actually, HLK has already been taken down on the PTR.
The balance after HLK dies is more important.

Just your opinion.

Itā€™s wrong, but still an opinion.

Literally coping with your buffs

1 Like