Probably best to unsub just to make a point as much as i was enjoying classic

man i was enjoying classic alot, playing everyday and despite layers, worldbuffs and small exploits ruining the nostalgic experience its still a good and enjoyable game. but now this is a stab considering i just chose to roll on argual as it was pvp and i had no idea it would end up being this way down the track. So id say im keen to play and still have 3 weeks left on my play time but at least un-subbing sorta sends a message to say screw this cause im not gonna pay 16$ a month to be stuffed around and told to move to a low pop server and start over, was originally blizzards mistake and now more so again. this games here to take us away from doing something important with our lives like studying and understanding permaculture, meditating and also helps keep us suppressed by the our governments cause we just sit online and dont act in our own reality, so really upsetting people and not allowing them to play goes against what the games really here for. stopping us from elevating mentally and spiritually, also desensitizing us to race wars in game and out, the idea that war is normal and blue vs red is normal. its lame and i run from reality here also but to my surprise this is just straight up stupid from them i feel like they enjoy upsetting their player base as activision has openly admitted they want to take the fun out of games. not sure why i support blizz i think its the addiction of playing as a kid is kicking back in. pretty devo abou the Ques though but maybe ill go do something righteous with my life is it doesn’t change back to layers LOL. like planting trees and helping the poor… i guess beats chasing purple pixels that in par mean nothing. gg blizz stay woke

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: #LayerArugal - Please