Pro-Vulpera Thread

Because positivity never kill anyone. Let’s show our love for our new adorable overlords, what will you be making your Vulpera?

7 Likes

Thinking shaman, have never actually got one to max level yet.

Whoa whoa whoa what do you think you’re doing?

1 Like

I I’m currently between a shaman or a rogue

I’m still not sure. Either I make a new warlock or I wait til money is easier to race change to one.

Haven’t had any ideas yet really for characters. So I had this silly idea that my blood elves body would get critically injured so they put their soul in a soul stone while other warlocks basically put her in a vulpera body until they get her body healed up.

I believe your looking for this:

1 Like

Positivity? Is that legal?

Oh, I’m just racechanging this guy. So staying mage. I’ll level a lowbie for the heritage armor in a week or so.

I’m going to level a Vulpera DK just so I can tick people off after they get killed by some stupid tiny, Blood-Sucking Machine of Death Rabid fox man.

3 Likes

Rogue as my main, then Im also going to level a DK, Shaman, and probably a Hunter. Vulpera for life.

Ill play another hunter. But it will just be an F around alt. Nothing serious.

1 Like

I’m gonna try a rogue first. I’m also planning on leveling a shaman (dem totems!) and maybe even a hunter when Shadowlands hits and leveling isn’t as arduous as it is presently.

Monk, 5% d/r on first hit will be nice for tanking. Then a warlock or shaman idk

Monk Vulpera called Jumanji incoming =)

BM hunter on Moon Guard named Vulpeslupus may make some on WRA I think there is a Vulpera guild there if so will have another BM hunter and a Death Knight.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

My main, which is my Hunter of 13 years :slight_smile:

I was initially going to make a male alt but after messing around on the PTR I’m going female with my Vulpera, making her a Rogue.

1 Like

I already have an orc shaman and a dwarf shaman, but dang those little totems are just TOO adorable to pass up

1 Like

https://i.gyazo.com/b732ebf55f7a0185b8a5347f5f6dcdcc.gif

Even the Vulpera are waiting for the servers to come up. Just drinking themselves silly.

4 Likes

Would the Rogue happen to be a Blood Elf? and the Shaman a Draenei?