Pro twinking

I started twinking after running into other twinks at the 10-19 bracket. I took it as a challenge to create my own twinks. So i made a mage and druid. I progressed the druid to 29 eventually. Here are my reasons for supporting twinking.
Nontwink players aren’t sticking around for those bracket anyways. Why cater to them and kill pvp numbers by splitting up twinks and non twinks? They are going to move on.
Players can contribute as a non twink if they know anything about playing their class.
They still have the same chance to win the bg. Statistically there should be a similar number of twinks in both factions. So the outcomes with be unaffected whether you twink or not.
Whether twinking was intended by blizzard or not does not make it bad. (Oops they accidentally made another reason for people to like the game.)
Twinking gives people a chance to learn their class vs other classes 10 lvls at a time. When lvling my 19 twink to a 29, i found world pvp and questing so much simpler because i knew how to use my character’s abilities in the most efficient way. I could take on eilites and multiple mobs above my level, not to mention surprising a would be ganker…
Complaining about twinks is like asking blizzard to create separate bg groups at 60 for people who have time to get end game raid gear and those who don’t. I didn’t have time to do much better than tier 1 because of time commitment for raids. Twinking was a better opportunity for me to put time and and effort into WOW that amounted to progress and fun that fit with my schedule.

Hello, while there are already other topics about Twinking you could post in about these problems, i would also like to take this momment to explain something to you.

DID YOU KNOW THAT BLIZZARD MAY NOT MOVE RP-PVP SERVERS AT THE START!!! It’s true… It’s true, but with your help -Insert name here.- We may be able to change that join us in our epic battle against, None RP-PVP Click here!

Now back to your normal twink vs none twink fight.

2 Likes

I originally read the title as prot winking and was wondering what the tanks were getting up to.

Though since we’re going with 1.12, there will be twinking available even if people complain about it.

5 Likes

Yeah, twinking in low level BGs sure take out the fun of playing in them normally, as your personal influence is so low. Most battles are decided by which side has the most twinks. But it was part of the game and something other players are looking forward to. The rest of us will just have to adapt by leveling to max and do BGs there instead

The difference between a regular geared player and epic raider at 60 is a lot smaller than the difference between a 19 twink and a regular leveler.

Same. I thought it was about what gear to give to a tank alt to make them awesome.