Prismatic Bauble Leaves Jepetto Joybuzz's Inventory Soon

Greetings all!

We wanted to remind everyone that the Prismatic Bauble will be returning to its pre-June state starting on July 5. This includes its cooldown reverting to 120 seconds (currently 60 seconds in June) and will once again be exclusively sold by The Mad Merchant.

Hopefully everyone had fun spamming their rainbow trail to their heart’s content throughout June!

9 Likes

I did and still am until it’s on a longer cooldown again :stuck_out_tongue:

Even then, I’ll be using it on cooldown anyway. It’s a very fun toy! :stuck_out_tongue:
:rainbow:

10 Likes

I’m curious if the CD can remain as it is now. I can understand returning the item back to its pre event NPC, but the reduced CD is actually really fun to see, especially on movement speed abilities.

Please consider keeping the CD the same.

17 Likes

What’s that?

Goes to wowhead, sees the price and immediately closes the tab.

17 Likes

still a old gold sink toy

4 Likes

why

16 Likes

Blizzard hates fun.

9 Likes

Most toys just shouldn’t have a cooldown at all. I don’t even have the bauble, it’s just such a weird place to draw a line lol.

“Phew, June was pure chaos with all of those players spamming the rainbow everywhere. We almost didn’t make it”

21 Likes

We need a cooldown on that evoker legendary emote. I vote 24h.

15 Likes

this toy is seriously 250k gold?

6 Likes

As much as I love the toy, I would never spend that kind of gold on a single toy. We need toys for celebration that don’t cost an arm and a leg.

5 Likes

yes it was some of the legion gold sink from the wod mission tables money printing

1 Like

well 250k gold = 4 Whoppers irl ( cost of a token ) i’m out :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Can’t afford it anyway.

2 Likes

Oh hey, it’s right in town? I’ve been meaning to pick that one up…

For 250k GOLD?!

I can tolerate not having a rainbow trail, thanks anyway.

4 Likes

Meh

Blizzard equivalent of reverting the company logo after pride month ends.

12 Likes

no seriously can we get an answer for these ridiculously long cool downs on toys? what is wrong with your brains that you think toys need such comically long cooldowns.

10 Likes
10 Likes

200k with exalted rep so a slight discount.