Priority Mail

This achievement is ridiculous. 30 in 60 seconds, around 2 seconds per mail. It’s actually less per mail, cuz the timer doesn’t stop when you toss one in and wait for the next order, which itself occupies almost 1 second, so that’s roughly 1 second per mail. Right up there with the calligraphy WQs.

I agree. Getting this particular Achievement isn’t easy to earn. I personally wish that Blizzard would increase the timer on how much time you are given to complete the task.

I’m not saying add an extra minute. But I feel another 30 seconds added would be nice and easier to earn this.

1 Like

Wowhead says achieved by 16% of profiles. I’m surprised it’s even that high!

Using the weakaura overlay and the pause script gives you ‘a chance’, but even that chance is damn low. These 2 tools factor out the memorization part, it then comes down to how quick you can click. 30 seconds is wasted on the animation portion (which starts when you click and ends when it finally shows the next destination), so the trick is sub-second clicking for the other 30 seconds.

I usually get 26 to 28, just 5 to 10 seconds more would be reasonable I think, so around 1.2 seconds per item, rather than 1.0.