Primordial wave buggy?

Is it me or is it every other resto shaman?

So i literally have to click on someone to cast it but then it doesn’t work with some other players? It feels extremely buggy to use and i even left Maldraxxus to see if it works but sometimes the spell fires and sometimes it doesn’t.

Also when it comes to using the Vuhdo frames addon i use the spell won’t fire when i cast it over the frame either, i have to manually click someone and then cast the spell.

8 Likes

Vuhdo tells me this spell isn’t available in this expansion.

Even tho it is a talent

There is a bug with primordial wave - it can’t be used on the pvp target dummy.

1 Like

I had similar issue on Druid with adaptive swarm. I had to go back to Oribos and change covenant off of necrolord, then my talented adaptive swarm worked correctly everywhere. Also worked with my vuhdo. I had the same issue on my shammy while leveling earlier but have been too lazy to go back and change off of necro yet to know for sure if that really was the fix.

2 Likes

This did actually fix the issue for me what the person said above. You have to switch covenants that arent using that ability at the time. Idk how vuhdo codes to use the SL version but if you go to oribos and change your cov it should fix the issue like it did for me. I feel like they should just get rid of the covenents now to prevent error like this

So in order to use primordial wave I have to change covenants to one besides necro?

1 Like

Thanks, this fixed it for me.

Yeah that worked for me.

This still works if anyone runs across this issue.