Primordial Stones

We all know that the Primordial Stones was released in a severely underpowered state, despite feedback from the players prior to release stating that they were undervalued, Blizzard chose to ignore it and push forward anyways.

As a result, players have already invested time and resources into upgrading the stones with their limited Dormant Primordial Fragment, only to find out that Blizzard had hotfixed these stones at least four times to make them relevant. This is very confusing and honestly concerning as this has been a pattern of behavior since BFA Beta.

We saw similar issues with Azerite gear feedback being tested way too late in beta cycle and feedback ignore, to Covenants and Shards of Domination in Shadowlands, where the community saw major issues, raised them in as many threads and videos as possible, but Blizzard pushed through and released them as is, and only made significant changes after the playbase had voiced their concerns when it was already too late.

I understand that Ion had stated that he wanted these items to be BIS for everyone, but you have to understand that hotfixing them so much, just makes me pause on the thing all together and not want to invest time into it at all for fear that my time investment has gone to waste.

I don’t think we’ll get an explanation as to why this is the way they have been rolled out, or why the devs ignore our feedback again, when the rest of the 10.0.7 patch is pretty damn fun! I’m still very happy with the direction WoW is going with Dragonflight, but this was a glaring blunder that has to be addressed.

3 Likes