Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Swift Windsteed Mount

It is. You not having a prime account isn’t Blizzards problem.

5 Likes

Did someone forget that this was already given away as a drop?

2 Likes

Was for me. I didn’t spend a cent to get it.

Neither would I. I turn it on and afk.

2 Likes

what did you all expect some new unique model? don’t act surprised…

1 Like

They expect someone like the feldrake for free again.

1 Like

Sigh already have it…

1 Like

I mean I already had it from twitch… but for those who weren’t playing back then go for it… get the +1 mount.

Yep… minimize it, sound off… put it on the other monitor while I’m working. Best advice I was ever given.

3 Likes

Me having to have one to for a game that has nothing to do with one is. You can’t even get Battle.net cards on that site unless you overpay from a third party.

You don’t have to do anythng

3 Likes

Then don’t… Nobody is twisting your arm here. It is a freebie to those who do have a Prime account.

1 Like

It’s unfortunate they’re giving away the same mount they gave away last year for watching 8 hours of WoW. I guess it’s cool for the people that don’t already have it.

as opposed to your complaining and whining.

3 Likes

I already bought this when it first released. Is there any chance I could choose a mount I don’t have. I won’t tell anyone if you let me.

2 Likes

Or you know pointing out flaws of the game and giving feedback instead brownnosing hoping blizz will give me head pats.

4 Likes

You really should delete this…

They shouldn’t be advertising things they can’t deliver on imo. If there’s an issue and you don’t actually get the mount, their response will be “oh well”.

it’s crap but it’s free crap lol

1 Like

To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

1 Like