Primalist Totems

Yo, can we have a questline to ‘Ascend’ or tap into great elemental powers, or play some trickery to be blessed by elemental dragons to get the Primalist Totem models?

Personally I find the Primalist totems rather cool and would love to customise my totems to such in the barber shop. Getting a cool questline however, to share some love to shaman would be superneat too.

To Flex the Cosmetics – Additional Spell Reward:

• Spell to summon 4 passive totems to remain until cancelled.
  • Spell to summon singular element passive totem to last until cancelled.

Questline ideas:

1 • Blessed by the spirits of the Incarnates

Heck, it’d be nice if we FINALLY start getting into touch with the ‘spiritual’ side of the shaman, as we’re usually neglected of that (Shadowlands disgusted me with how they made DKs more spiritual than Shaman, like what the actual Winter-Veil fudge).

• We could commune with the spirits of Raszageth & Fyrakk to bring some decorum of peace or solace to them, and be rewarded for it.

2 • Blessed by ALL the Incarnates

Along with as per above, get all 4 of the Incarnates blessings – Bringing solace to the spirits of the two fallen then doing Vyranoth a favour to bring the Primalists that were under her & Raszageth’s wing under her into the fold to defend Azeroth – Then finally getting the blessing of Iridikron and potentially some story potential easter-eggs for the future. :grin:

So, are you intrigued by the Primalist totems?

Honestly, it could be the beginning of further future customisations to shaman totems - and I’m all for it.

2 Likes

I like it nicely done

1 Like

Would love more cosmetic options for Shaman…. Seems like druid gets something every patch and mini patch

2 Likes